1. MAM weaning spoons to start as these are great for mini mouths, then Vital soft tipped spoons as these are gentle on teething gums.
2. Beaba freezing trays - Lena soon grew out of the ice cube phase and went straight for large portions
3. Tommee Tippee bowls
4. Tommee Tippee storage pots - great for her lunches or popping in the freezer.
5. Tommee Tippee mat - the only thing that will keep a high chair toy attached to the tray!
6. Doidy cup for mealtimes - oddly Lena prefers her Doidy to a sippy cup. I think it's the joy of being able to blow bubbles that gets her excited when she sees it coming.
7. Tommee Tippee sippy cup for out and about and various points during the day
8. Ready made food pouches for when you're on the go - Lena seems to hate the Hipp jars but loved Ella's kitchen.
9. Bibetta neoprene bib - great for when you're teaching her to sip from an open cup like a Doidy.